0Deposit Redeem Voucher My Account Change password
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between Magic Slots Limited. You (hereinafter referred to as "Client", "Customer", "Account Holder", "Player" or "User", as the case may be).
Magic Slots Limited and the Player are entering into a Gaming Contract. "Gaming Contract" refers to all gaming and related activities and actions conducted by the Player using the Magic Slots Limited Software. The 'Gaming Contract' comes into effect when a Player registers and agrees to the T&C.
Magic Slots Limited is a registered trademark reviewed and approved by KIPI (Kenya Industrial Property Institute). Magic Slots Limited. is licensed by BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing board of Kenya) under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, cap 131, laws of Kenya under License number: 0000247.
These T&Cs regulate betting and games in casino (also known as games of chance).
Use of the website and the information, materials, and links in it, is solely upon the terms and conditions set out below (the "Terms and Conditions" or "T&Cs") which constitute the entire agreement between the User and Magic Slots Limited for the use of the Site.
2. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to make amendments to these general terms and conditions of business at any time. The customer is responsible for keeping up to date with the currently valid provisions.
3. It may be the case that some or all inhabitants of certain countries or regions or individuals residing in these countries or regions are prohibited from accessing the website. Magic Slots Limited does not intend for the website to be used by individuals for the purpose of betting or any other purposes in countries or regions where such activities are illegal. The website shall not be understood as an offer, advertisement, or invitation from Magic Slots Limited to use or subscribe to bets or other services in those jurisdictions where such activities are against the law.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform themselves about the relevant laws at their place of residence.
5. The customer shall ensure that he/she behaves lawfully when using the website as an individual customer and/or when betting on the website in the jurisdiction of his/her residence. Magic Slots Limited may not be held liable in any jurisdiction in the event of the customer infringing local laws.
6. Bets on behalf or on account of bookmakers or betting brokers and their employees are not accepted. Bets on results of events where the customer is involved in the sporting event (e.g., as a participating athlete, owner, trainer or official of a club involved) are not permitted. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to subsequently cancel these bets even after the event bet on.
7. Magic Slots Limited is free to do so without giving a reason:
8. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to close an existing account without stating why. In this event the customer will be sent a message regarding the remaining account balance. In the event of fraud or attempted fraud, when placing a bet, the betting customer will be excluded with immediate effect.
9. Magic Slots Limited accepts no liability for errors in the transfer of betting data and results. Magic Slots Limited uses the services of third parties for its own services who have also contractually excluded Magic Slots Limited from any liability. As a result, there is under no circumstances any entitlement to compensation due to erroneous, delayed, manipulated or improper online data transfer or any other errors in transmission of data and results.
10. The betting customer is not permitted to assign or pledge - with or without payment - claims he/she has against Magic Slots Limited.
11. Magic Slots Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for the improper use of a betting account where unauthorized individuals have entered the username and password. The betting customer himself is responsible for keeping his/her username and password secret. All account movements, deposits and withdrawals are recorded indicating both items of data on behalf of the betting customer.
12. For reasons of security a password must consist of at least eight characters. Upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols, but no umlauts, are allowed. It must not contain any resemblance to other data provided such as forename or town.
13. Magic Slots Limited recommends that its customers print these general terms and conditions and all future transaction data to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later point in time.
14. Magic Slots Limited uses Google Analytics, an online analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so called "cookies;” data files stored on the customer's computer that allow the customer's use of the website to be analyzed. Information created by the cookie regarding use of the website (including the IP address) is sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website, to collate reports for Magic Slots Limited on website activity and produce other services associated with the use of the website and the internet. Google will also provide this information to third parties where required where legally provided for or where third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate IP addresses with other Google data. The customer can prevent cookies from being installed by means of the corresponding browser software settings, however we must point out that in this event not all functions of this website will be available to their full extent. By using this website, the customer states, they agree to Google processing the captured data in the above form and manner and for the above-stated purpose. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to use additional services to evaluate the use of this website.
15. If a bet is declared as "void" (e.g., abandoned match), then this bet is settled with the odds of 1.0 "won". For individual bets, this means the customer receives an amount that corresponds to the stake. For a combination bet this means the total odds are adjusted accordingly and the combination bet can still be won if all other bets contained therein are also won. Any fees, for example on individual bets, are not refunded.
16. If, during the period for accepting bets, information becomes known that could determine the outcome of the bet, then Magic Slots Limited will set a new deadline for bets or declare the bets as void.
17. Magic Slots Limited accepts no liability for mistakes in input, transfer and/or evaluation. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes when entering betting odds and/or evaluating betting outcomes (e.g., typing errors, incorrect matches, obviously incorrect odds, incorrect handicap details or the number of goals for under/over betting given) - even after the result - or to declare the affected bet as void. Magic Slots Limited also provides no guarantee for the accuracy or completeness of information services made available or their being up to date, e.g., on lists of odds or live score. Only those bets confirmed and recorded by Magic Slots Limited are valid.
18. Magic Slots Limited is entitled to subsequently correct wrongly calculated or booked winnings. The bet will then be calculated with the corrected odds and, in the event of a win, paid out with the corrected odds. Incorrectly credited winnings shall be repaid.
19. Magic Slots Limited is entitled to waive individual rights under these general terms and conditions of business. The customer has no automatic entitlement to rights being waived in the future.
20. Where individual regulations as set out above and below should be invalid, the betting contract remains in effect. Where individual provisions prove invalid, the content of the betting contract replacing this provision is regulated by the legally allowed provisions that come closest to the invalid provisions.
21. In these general terms and conditions, where applicable all references to the plural include the singular and vice versa, and all references to the male include female and vice versa. The headings contained herein are inserted for reference purposes only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of any part of these general terms and conditions.
22. Magic Slots Limited employees are not allowed to play on Magic Slots Limited sites, or anyone else having access to inside information are not allowed to play in order prevent any potential abuse.
23. Parts of the site may from time to time contain competition, promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities offered by Magic Slots Limited or third parties. Any specific additional terms and conditions for participation in any of the above activities will be specified on relevant part of the site from time to time. By entering or participating in the above the customer agrees to be bound by those terms, in addition to these terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency the Promotional terms will prevail. Magic Slots Limited specifically retains the rights at any time and without notice to remove, alter or add the above activities on the site without liability to the Player.
24. Magic Slots Limited shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any damages or losses that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by its website or its content which includes, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, any errors or omission in content or any person’s use or misuse of the site.
25. Magic Slots Limited makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. No responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters: mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, Force Majeure and/or any other similar mistake/error; Violation of the Magic Slots Limited Rules; Criminal Actions; Advice, in whichever form this is provided, provided by Magic Slots Limited; Financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates; and/or Legal actions and/or other remedies. Therefore, it is hereby being specified that Magic Slots Limited makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the Content is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these Terms and Conditions. Use of this Website is entirely at the Account Holder's risk. The Website and its Content is provided on an ‘as is' basis.
26. Account Holders are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. Magic Slots Limited accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any Authority against any account holder.
27. In the event that Magic Slots Limited is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over Magic Slots Limited, then Magic Slots Limited liability is limited to the amount recorded in the Magic Slots Limited Account or the amount transferred into or out of the Magic Slots Limited Account, whichever is the lesser.
28. The Magic Slots Limited site is intended solely for use by Account Holders. In any event, no one is authorized to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter the Content of the Site.
29. The display of any trademarks, including the Magic Slots Limited does not grant any user of the site a license of any kind to use it.
30. Any unauthorized downloading or copying of any material contained in Magic Slots Limited as well as the design of the Website itself may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the applicable copyright laws of Kenya.
31. The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the site for transmission, distribution, publication, or storage of any material on or via the site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or any third party's rights is prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the site or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the site in a manner or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libelous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law. It is solely for you to establish whether your registration with Magic Slots Limited and use of the site and/or your entry into a Gaming Contract with other Players (or you are offering so to do) is lawful. It is also solely your responsibility to ensure that use by you of your credit or debit card for such purposes is lawful.
32. These T&Cs are not intended to create any partnership, agency, or joint venture between Magic Slots Limited and "Client", "Customer", "Account Holder", "Player" or "User".
33. If any provision contained in these T&Cs shall be held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these T&Cs shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
34. Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these terms and conditions. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind Magic Slots Limited in any manner whatsoever.
35. Any waiver by Magic Slots Limited of any breach by any User of any provision of these T&Cs shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these terms and conditions.
37. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of Kenya without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country of Kenya for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning this agreement. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. In the case of any dispute between the English language version and versions in other languages of the Terms and Conditions and other content on the Site, the English language version shall prevail.
38. Magic Slots Limited bets reserves the right to change the terms and conditions as it deems fit.
1. With fixed odds, winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds by the stake.
2. All bets are settled on official results as confirmed by official governing bodies. Magic Slots Limited only recognizes results that take place during the event. Any amendments occurring after this time do not influence the settlement of the betting event. Any market that has the result known at the time of the event being abandoned (live bets, half-time bets, match interval bets, over/under betting, first goal etc.) is settled as won or lost. Where the betting event is abandoned after the end of normal time (e.g., during extra time/penalty shoot-out) then the result after normal time counts.
3. Where a postponed, abandoned , or cancelled sporting event is restarted or continued by the end of the following day, based on the original start time and original venue of the betting event, then the bet is valid for the newly restarted/continued betting event. The bet also remains valid if the event is repeated/continued or takes place at a neutral venue. Where the match is not restarted or continued, then it is declared void. This does not apply to betting markets already decided when the event was interrupted (e.g., first goal, next goal, half-time bets, over/under betting).
If a league game or a game part of a tournament, such as a cup game, is ended by the referee before the end of normal time, all bets are assessed using the final result if the referee declares the match as valid on the final whistle and if the match is included in the official table and not subsequently replayed or continued.
4. It applies to all sports bets where a player in the starting line-up who has been bet on does not take part for whatever reason, then the bet is lost if the result for which the starting player was listed occurs. However, where the whole betting event does not take place, then bets are declared void. With "goal scoring" types of bets, the player who has been bet on must start the match, otherwise, the bet is void. Subsequent substitutions are not considered here.
5. In the event of a Dead Heat, all stakes for bets on both participants are considered as half of the stake losing, with half the stake winning and paid at the odds taken. If there are more than two participants involved in the dead heat, then the bet stakes are divided further according to the number of players involved.
6. For certain betting slips Magic Slots Limited offers the so-called "Withdrawal" under certain circumstances. This offer is voluntary on the part of Magic Slots Limited, i.e., the customer is not automatically entitled to the offer of buying back a betting slip.
7. Any attempt to enter secret agreements as part of betting activity or the intent, directly or indirectly, to participate in such agreements, is forbidden. In the same way, the use of any tool such as (but not limited to) scripts, bots, or spiders, is forbidden.
8. By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation to comply with anti-money laundering laws and regulations) and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate until the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
a. A limit on winnings of €50,000 (or equivalent in Kenyan schillings) per betting slip applies.
b. In the event of suspicious betting or suspicions of fixed sports events, Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to block payout on the affected event until a full investigation has taken place. Payment of winnings may be deferred until investigations into the events are fully completed.
c. Payment of winnings may be deferred by up to 30 days.
d. Any bets found to be part of fixed sports events or where there is evidence of manipulation, Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to reclaim winnings on affected bets and consider the bets void, stakes will be returned in such cases.
2. Casino & Live Casino
a. The maximum amount that we shall be obliged to pay to you in respect of any one bet or spin shall be limited to €250,000 (or equivalent in Kenyan schillings) through this Website. This figure does not include any potential Progressive Jackpot winnings. You acknowledge and agree that for certain products your approved staking level may mean that you have the opportunity to win more than the amount set out above. You agree that we shall only be obliged to pay to you the maximum amount specified above.
1. The betting customer states by opening a betting/deposit account that he/she:
2. When registering, the customer is obliged to provide correct information including home address and email address. The customer states his willingness to update this information in suitable time should amendments be required.
3. Magic Slots Limited only accepts one account per person, household and/or IP address. Any further account may be suspended, and related winnings may be confiscated.
4. Where an account is opened and managed in breach of the provisions set out in point IV.1-3, then Magic Slots Limited is entitled to confiscate all funds from said account.
5. Magic Slots Limited manages all accounts under the strictest confidentiality. An obligation to disclose can only be affected by competent authorities from Kenya.
6. The customer shall send any questions regarding betting accounts by using the contact form on the Magic Slots Limited website.
7. The usual currency is Kenyan schillings (KES). The choice of currency by the customer is final and may not be changed subsequently. The customer has no automatic entitlement to selecting the currency of the customer account.
8. Betting accounts cannot be transferred or sold from one player to another. In the same way, money cannot be transferred from one betting account to another.
9. Each customer may only hold one betting account. Customers already registered are prohibited from registering as a new customer by providing another name or email address. In the event of this provision being breached, bets that have been placed may be subsequently cancelled and booked bets may be deleted.
10. Ambiguous Bets: Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to refuse to accept and to declare unclear bets as void.
11. Organized Betting: Customers must place their bets as individuals. Where one or more customers have attempted to place the same bet on several occasions, then the bets may be cancelled. These rules can also be applied to bets that have already been assessed if Magic Slots Limited needs to assume that several customers are part of a betting association, or the respective bets have been placed several times within a brief period of time by one or more customers or the bets have been drawn up together. In this event, Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to retain the account balance less the amount of deposits made. On top a handling fee of €100 to €300 (or equivalent in Kenyan schillings) per account will apply.
12. The betting customer is responsible for immediately reporting any amount that has been incorrectly credited to his account. All winnings arising from an error are void, regardless of the circumstances that gave rise to them.
13. A bet is not regarded as confirmed until it is shown in the betting account under "my bets".
14. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to grant the customer extras when certain criteria are met. The criteria valid at the time the bet is placed apply, of which the customer is notified online or by email. The granted extras are credited automatically to the betting account.
15. The customer himself is entitled to deactivate his betting account on a temporary or permanent basis. The corresponding settings can be made in the "My Profile" section. Only Magic Slots Limited is able to re-open a betting account closed for reasons of addiction prevention.
16. Customers may set deposit limits at their own discretion. To do so simply contact our customer support. Requests for limit reductions will be applied immediately, requests for raising limits are subject to 24hr cool-off period.
17. The online betting account
a. In order to request access to a betting account, the customer must open an account on the website of Magic Slots Limited.
b. The betting customer is responsible for keeping his/her username and password secret. Magic Slots Limited accepts no liability for bets placed by third parties who have become aware of these details.
c. Deposits to and withdrawals from the betting account can be transferred via a number of different payment systems such as credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and others. Cash deposits and withdrawals are not possible. In general, bank transfers are processed within 2-4 business days. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to outsource the processing of payments to specialized third party companies.
d. All payments are made via secure connections to prevent unauthorized access by third parties as much as possible.
e. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to set minimum and maximum amounts for deposits via certain methods of payment. Any restrictions can be viewed in the "Payment Options" section on the website of Magic Slots Limited and are explicitly stated during the payment procedure.
f. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to charge transaction fees for certain methods of payment. Any fees can be viewed in the "Payment Options" section on the website of Magic Slots Limited and are explicitly stated during the payment procedure. With bank deposits for an amount of less than €25, Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to deduct applicable bank fees from the amount deposited as well as to charge processing fees.
g. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to add further payment possibilities or remove or adjust existing ones.
h. Reverse bookings, cancellation fees, charge backs and similar costs arising from erroneous deposits are borne by the betting customer.
i. Where the customer opts for electronic payment, he waives any right of reversal or similar if the payment has been affected properly. Additionally, the internationally recognized provisions and laws for the processing of electronic payments apply.
j. Magic Slots Limited is not a financial institution. Interest is not paid on the balance in betting accounts, regardless of the amount.
k. Magic Slots Limited is legally obliged to verify the identity of its customers. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to undertake extended identity checks at its sole discretion.
1. The minimum deposit amount is 50 Kenyan schillings.
2. Deposits must be made from accounts in the name of the registered account holder. In the event of doubt, Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to only accept deposits against presentation of a valid passport or comparable identity document.
1. All information required to deposit funds into your account or withdrawal funds from your account can be found on your profile page. You can at any time log into your account and view a statement showing all transactions made within the last 30 calendar days.Deposits
1. If you use mobile money account for your deposits, the account holder’s name must be the same as the name you used when registering your account. Should the name you registered on your account and the name that appears on your mobile money account differ in any way, your deposit will not go through.
2. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to stake. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
3. You cannot make reversals to your account. You are not permitted to make any reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into your account..
4. The Company cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in respect of deposit processes.
5. The transfer of funds between individual accounts is strictly not allowed. Also note that any funds held in your account shall not attract interest.
6. The minimum and maximum deposits requirement will apply. Minimum deposit amount is 25 KES and maximum deposit amount per day is 300,000 KES over mpesa.Withdrawals
1. All withdrawals will be processed back to the same payment method used to make deposits on the account. If mobile money has been used to deposit funds, the name registered on the mobile platform account must correspond to the name registered on our account.
2. You can withdraw your money at any time in accordance with the terms herein. We have several controls and checks that take place before any withdrawal request is processed.
3. Should you attempt to withdraw funds that were deposited but not used for staking, the Company may levy a processing fee for such withdrawals. Additionally, should these transactions be deemed suspicious, the Company may report the activity to the appropriate authorities.
4. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amount requirements will apply. Minimum withdrawal amount is 100 KES and a maximum withdrawal amount limit per day is of 300,000 KES over mpesa.
5. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to refuse a payment via a specific payment method and may demand transfer to a bank account without stating why.
1. No refund can be completed once the alleged deposit has been played using the services.
2. A refund request will only be considered if it is requested within the first twenty-four (24) hours of the alleged transaction, or within thirty (30) days if a player alleges that another individual (or a minor) has accessed his/her player account.
3. We reserve the right to withhold any refund or reverse transaction until the identity of the player account user is established to our satisfaction, in order to ensure that any payment made to us will be honored after a refund has been made. You agree to provide, in case we demand, a notarized identification, or any other certified identification in accordance with the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. If such notarized or certified identification is not provided within ten (10) days of our request, then such refund or reverse transaction shall not be affected, your player account shall be closed and you shall forfeit all funds in your player account, such decision shall be final, binding and not subject to appeal.
1. It is important that we can positively identify our customers to comply with both regulatory requirements and to help ensure the security of accounts. We call this process Know Your Customer (KYC). To achieve this, we may request identification from our customers.
2. Verification must be completed prior to being able to make a withdrawal.
3. We will contact you should this be necessary and will let you know what information or documentation we require.
4. In order to comply with our regulatory requirements, it is important that we take steps to help ensure that gambling is fair and open, not linked to crime and does not lead to harm.
5. This means that at times we need to ask you for your assistance to be able to confirm your identity and show that you have sufficient funds to support your gambling activity. Where such information is required, your account may be subject to certain restrictions until you have provided the requested information and documentation to satisfy these checks.
6. In order to verify your identity, we may ask you to provide a copy of photographic ID such as a copy of your passport, ID card, driving license or a document confirming your residential address such as utility bill.
7. All copies of personal identification must contain photographic ID and should clearly display your full name, date of birth, and have a valid document expiry date. Please note, if your identity document has an expiry date on the back this will also need to be included.
8. In order to verify the source of the funds you use to bet with, we may ask you to provide additional information and documentation that shows you have sufficient funds to support your gambling activity. This might include information such as your occupation and salary, supported by documentation such as a copy of your bank statement or pay slip.
9. Although we may require employment details, we will not contact your employer as part of these checks. We will let you know what information or documentation we require as part of the Enhanced Verification process.
10. Your contact details can be accessed and amended via the profile area. Some details such as your name, address and date of birth cannot be altered for security reasons. You should contact us immediately if these details require corrections.
11. The quickest way to verify your documents is to upload these via the Documents section in your profile, alternatively you may submit them via email.
12. We will aim to review your documents as soon as possible. Once the review is complete, we will notify you by email.
1. Every online betting customer is entitled to request a report under "Account statement" in the form of a betting account statement. All betting transactions over different periods can be viewed via the Magic Slots Limited website by entering the username and password.
2. Claims regarding specific bookings can only be accepted within 30 days of the day the bet was booked/placed.
1. The jackpots offered in the Magic Slots Limited Casino, and the corresponding amounts are updated at regular intervals, however, this does not happen in real-time. For this reason, it is possible that the displayed jackpot amount is not 100% corresponding to the actual value. As soon as the jackpot is won, the exact amount is calculated according to the number of rounds played until the jackpot was hit.
1. The betting customer states that they understand that their personal data taken by Magic Slots Limited when placing the bet is stored and processed as part of normal betting operations.
2. Magic Slots Limited shall only process the customer's personal data for those purposes for which it was collected, namely for offering the customer an online betting service.
3. Magic Slots Limited shall not pass on customer data to third parties unless this is required by law or court procedures. Magic Slots Limited reserves the right to disclose customer data if publishing appears to be necessary in the public interest.
4. The customer is entitled to free access to their data as well as to amend it.
5. The customer is entitled to unsubscribe from marketing information. A message to Magic Slots Limited support department will suffice for this.
1. In order to boost customer experience on our website, Magic Slots Limited receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Some third-party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their product’s feeds, commentaries, and content. If you do not accept the relevant third-party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant, feeds, commentaries or content.
2. Magic Slots Limited does not accept any liability in respect of any third-party feeds, commentaries, and content.
3. Magic Slots Limited does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee, or anyone otherwise connected to a third-party service provider (to be determined in the Company's absolute discretion) to bet/stake on any market or event where the third-party service provider is providing a service to the Company. Magic Slots Limited will void any bet/stake where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting has taken place.
4. In cases whereby the Mobile service, Website, and all other media/electronic platforms, contain links to third-party resources, these links are provided for your information only. The Company has no control over the content of these sites or resources and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party does not constitute an endorsement of that third party's product or services.
1. Magic Slots Limited makes every effort to make using Magic Slots Limited as pleasant as possible. However, it may happen that a customer is unsatisfied with the service offered. In such a case the customer is entitled to contact Magic Slots Limited support department or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In general, the complaint will be processed within 48 hours and if applicable forwarded to the management.
Magic Slots Limited is licensed by BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing board of Kenya) under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, cap 131, laws of Kenya under License number: 0000247